I love my Cricut Machine! The family teases me because our home is sort of an inspirational journey with all of the signs I have made with my Cricut.
7 Money Saving Cricut Tips
Here are a few money saving tips that will help you in your Cricut journey.
- Re-use signs from the thrift store. These usually come with hangers already installed. Just sand off their design and add your own.
- Use cutting boards for your wood signs. These come pre-seasoned — just sand them smooth and design your own.
- Use Bondo Spreaders to apply your transfer tape and vinyl. These come in a three pack from Walmart.
- Use retractable knives from Walmart and Harbor Freight to clean up your projects.
- Purchase dental pick and tools from eBay to use for weeding.
- Use Contact Paper for your transfer tape, you can find this at Walmart and on Amazon.
- Organize your vinyl with a shoe organizer.