This 1980s cedar chest – hope chest makeover was a huge success! It is now a unique television stand! It is a great way to recycle old furniture! Watch this dining chair makeover: • Dining Chair Make…
- Wood Filler: https://amzn.to/35MQdch
- TSP: https://amzn.to/3IXRU4U
- Chalk Spray Paint: https://amzn.to/3gsiBlP
- Sealer: https://amzn.to/3IYNgUf
- AMAZON: https://amzn.to/3EXahEw
- KNITPICKS YARN: https://bit.ly/knitpicks_yarn
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/diyonthehouse/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/diyonthehouse/
- Website: https://diyonthehouse.com/
- Merchandise: https://teespring.com/stores/diy-on-t…
#hopechest #furnituremakeover #diyonthehouse
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE! We truly appreciate it! / diyonthehouse
This hope chest restoration project was a great way to repurpose 1980s cedar chest. The upcycle old furniture is a great way to do a hope chest makeover and use spray chalk paint for furniture.
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This payment helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for your support!