I love weaving rugs! This video answers the Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions I get on “How to Make a Rag Rug”. These three used old sheets – they turned out fantastic!
- Step by Step Video:
- Build a Loom:
- Weaving Playlist:
Time Reference For Questions in Video:
- How do you prepare the fabric?
- How much warp fabric do I need to prepare?
- Where do you find rods for the loom?
- What size loom should I use?
- How can you make large rugs?
- 7:25 Do you take off the backing when you wash the rugs?
- How do you start your first row?
- Where do you set your loom?
- Do you weave from both ends – or just weave top to bottom?
- How long does it take to weave a rug?
- RUG BACKING:
- ROTARY CUTTER: